|Mince Pork||45 g|
|Ground Roasted Peanuts||20 g|
|Coconut Milk||150 ml|
|Dried Red Chillies||40 g|
|Coriander Roots||2 g|
|Ground Pepper||2 g|
|Fish Sauce||20 g|
|Oil for deep frying|
:: Direction ::
1. Deep fry the rice crackers (a few at a time) in hot oil, drain well and set aside.
2. Pound together coriander root, pepper, dried chillies and garlic.
3. Stir-fry 50 ml of coconut milk until oil separated, add the mixture from no.2 and continue to fry untill fragrance.
4. Add pork and prawns, season with fish sauce and sugar.
5. Bring it back to the boil, add peanuts, shallots and take off the heat.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with the rice crackers.